PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
Performance management should be strategic – about broader issues and longer-term goals. It should also be integrated – linking various aspects of the business people management, individuals and teams.
Typical Client Challenges:
- Defining and implementing a continuous Performance Management cycle.
- Linking corporate strategic goals, business and departmental goals to agreement on performance and development.
- Identifying the tools necessary for the Performance Management process and ownership.
Ashford & McGuire’s ValuePlus solutions:
- Facilitate the definition of performance as pertaining to our client and construct a framework for linking goals, performance and management.
- Highlight and assist in implementing the necessary tools for the performance management process, e.g. PRP (Performance Related Pay), Coaching, 360-degree feedback, competences and competencies, etc